Business Model Innovation Consulting – Leapfrog Over the Competition with an Innovative New Business Model
Are your margins shrinking? Is competitive differentiation becoming more difficult? Do you need a new strategy and business model?
Every business has a business model. The challenge is that some business models successfully provide strategic differentiation, competitive advantage, and the basis for sustained growth and innovation — while others do not.
Business model innovation is essential to both the short- and long-term health of the enterprise. As the core driver of value, revenue, and profit, business models must be continually invented and re-invented as market conditions change. Successful business models often contain a creative spark, something that leapfrogs existing market assumptions and competitors.
InnovationPoint recently completed a study (sponsored by the government of Finland) that highlights key trends and emerging business models for the 21st century global services economy. This research is now available to our clients and can be applied by product and service-based companies alike to take them to the next level of business model innovation.
Questions that keep you awake at night:
- How can we move beyond our historic product orientation, and create high-value solutions supported by innovative business models?
- How do we capture value in our industry in new ways that drive greater differentiation and growth?
- What solutions can we create that provide the greatest customer value while subsequently locking out the competition?
- How can we use services to optimize revenue and profit?
- What is the ecosystem of stakeholders and partners that will create the most powerful business model?
- How can we use our business model as the engine for sustainable innovation?
InnovationPoint brings a holistic and collaborative approach to business model innovation. We help established firms overcome critical challenges posed by their existing mindsets and industry assumptions by combining our competencies in strategic thinking, business strategy development, product and service innovation, change management and operational planning. Our facilitated and highly collaborative approach creates a team out of an organization’s entrepreneurs, business managers, visionaries and pragmatists. Finding common ground among different perspectives, personal styles, values, and agendas, we forge alignment around the roadmap that will help your company leapfrog to its next winning business model.