Many organizations recognize the “innovation imperative” and strive to move beyond ad hoc, unstructured approaches, but don’t know where to start. To address these needs, we provide two distinct offerings…
Silicon Valley Innovation Immersions
InnovationPoint’s Silicon Valley Innovation Immersion Programs are one- and two-day custom-designed visits to the San Francisco Bay Area, in which a client’s management team interacts directly with a hand-picked selection of innovation pioneers and leaders. Leveraging our rich network of relationships within Silicon Valley and the San Francisco Bay Area, these highly experiential sessions are designed to address specific topics and issues, and deliver pragmatic strategies for creating new capabilities based on emerging innovation best practices.
Innovation Immersions represent ideal opportunities to engage senior leadership teams around any or all of the following topics:
- The role of executive leadership in driving growth through innovation
- How to create a culture that fosters innovation
- How to accelerate strategic investment decisions
- How to balance short- and longer-term resource allocation challenges
- How to identify and integrate emerging innovation practices (such as generating meaningful consumer insights and scanning for “White Space” opportunities)
- How to establish different organizational models that promote and support innovation
Strategic Innovation Training & Workshops
InnovationPoint’s Strategic Innovation Workshops are customized, educational workshops that combine Strategic Innovation best practices and case studies with practical frameworks and tools for imaginative thinking and applied problem-solving directed towards participant’s actual business issues.
Workshops are designed for business unit leaders, directors and managers, who recognize that courses on “Creativity and Brainstorming 101” have little real-world application and fall short of delivering sustained value. Our approach provides both practical tools and frameworks that drive strategic thinking about the specific business issues and opportunities facing the participants.